My mother is convinced that no one will love me or support me as trans male and I will be alone. Please reblog if you could love or support transmen if you don’t already.
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
Reblog this if knowing somone is bisexual/pansexual doesnt change your friendship/how you think of that person.
imagine a pacific rim video game with really great character customisation and you start in jaeger training or something and instead of romance options there’s drift compatibility and the person you get as a partner depends on which dialogue choices you pick throughout all of your training and instead of classes there’s different types of jaeger and THEN YOU GO KICK SOME KAIJU ASS
That tonks could have done anything with her body literally anything and instead she chose pink and short and spiky hair and disguises for top secret missions to defeat DARK WIZARDS and cheer up affected children during wartime by entertaining them with her gifts during the worst time of their lives and not to mention support her boyfriend when their government wouldn’t let him support her because of his condition and think YES GOOD THIS IS THE KIND OF WOMAN I ASPIRE TO BE
this is really cute omg
AND DAT ANIMATION
HNNNNG ITS FRIGGIN AWESOME
I love this so much.
ahhhhh no that’s really cute
This is great.
this needs to be criminalized everywhere. and upskirting/creeper shots.
yesterday in the car my mom said “theres always the one gay twin out of a pair” and my twin brother and I shot a glance at one another because we’re both the gay twin
IF SOMEONE MAKES YOU FEEL BAD FOR THE BANDS YOU LISTEN TO OR THE WAY YOU TAKE YOUR COFFEE OR HOW YOU WEAR YOUR HAIR OR WHAT YOU WEAR OR THE WAY YOUR LAUGH SOUNDS THEN FUCKING DROP THEM LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT THEY ARE AND GO FIND SOMEONE WHO THINKS YOUR LAUGH SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST GODDAMN SONG THEY’VE EVER HEARD AND OFFERS TO MAKE YOUR COFFEE FOR YOU AND THINKS YOU DRESS LIKE ART
- push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Page 1 of 1597